REDUCE PAIN. IMPROVE LIFE.
Our pain-management protocols use a stream of cooling gas that causes a thermal shock to the system, and reduces inflammation quickly. Experience near-immediate pain relief.
- Inflammation reduction, reduce muscle fatigue & soreness
- Relief from arthritis & other conditions caused by inflammation (hyper-cool down the areas to reduce the inflammation and pain)
- Mood improvement
The goal of this cryotherapy treatment is to help reduce and/or alleviate the primary symptoms of Psoriasis:
- Itching / Burning
- Red patches of skin with scales)
Reduce pain & inflammation, improve mood, reduce muscle stiffness, and decrease soreness utilizing our state-of-the-art Cryotherapy services.
Please visit our Booking page for our full price list, Cryo package discounts, and to schedule an appointment.
Our localized cryotherapy helps by reducing inflammation and rapidly cooling sore areas. The thermal-shock causes the body to trigger itself into recovery/healing mode too by increasing the production of “feel-good” hormones.
- The body will increase its respiratory rate, thereby increasing oxygen intake
- Blood vessels will subsequently dilate to 4x their resting size, which helps with muscle relaxation (making muscles up to 25% looser)
- Reduces pain levels by slowing synaptic communication between nerves (somewhat acts like an opioid)
If it’s a long-term injury, our cryotherapy treatments can help temporarily relieve the symptoms.
Regular weekly visits can help the symptoms of irritable skin conditions by:
- Thermal shock normalizes the healing process of the skin plaques
- Reduces plaque build-up of skin
- Reduces itching (dulls receptors)
- Slows skin platelet production
- Rapidly reduces inflammation & calms immune system in treatment area
In some cases, results can be visible after just the 1st treatment
Cryotherapy can help with mood improvement and/or provide some with an energy boost by:
- Increasing energy production by increasing the production of feel-good hormones (epinephrine, norepinephrine, adrenaline)
- Increase the body’s respiratory rate, which increases your oxygen
Additional, mood improvement can be realized through vagal nerve stimulation.
When we apply very cold temperatures to an individual’s scalp, behind the ears, and down through the neck and shoulders, it stimulates the vagus nerve and cause a relaxation process to occur.
Book With Us Today
Book your appointment quickly & easily online.
Have other questions about our services? Please use the button below to contact us.